Want to make your own Boba or Cheese Tea at home? Get the Wystone’s Boba kit that includes 2 servings of Boba, 2 Boba straws and an ounce our delicious Strawberry Breeze tea.
Want to make your own Boba or Cheese Tea at home? Get the Wystone’s Boba kit that includes 2 servings of Boba, 2 Boba straws and an ounce of our delicious Strawberry Breeze tea.
Strawberry Breeze is a fruity, herbal blend of strawberry, apple, papaya cubed, rose petals and pink cornflower. Does not contain caffeine.
Other ingredients needed for Wystone’s Cheese Tea:
- ¼ cup condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3-5 fresh strawberries
- 6 cups water
- 2 cups Strawberry Breeze tea steeped
- 1/2 cup Boba pearls
- 1 pint ice
Makes 2 servings
How to make Wystone’s Cheese Tea:
- Using a blender, combine condensed milk, heavy cream, cream cheese, Himalayan salt, 2 tbsp sugar and strawberries. Blend until mixture is consistent and then place in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes to thicken.
- In the meantime, bring 4 cups of water to a boil then add Boba. When Boba begins to float to the top reduce to medium heat and cover.
- Leave for 2-3 minutes then turn off heat and let sit for another 2-3 minutes or until Boba reaches desired softness. Scoop out Boba leaving the water behind and place into a bowl. To sweeten, add remaining 1 tbsp sugar and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Heat 2 cups of water to 205 degrees F then combine with tea bag containing 1 oz of Strawberry Breeze tea. Let steep for 7 minutes.
- To assemble Cheese Tea:
- First, place Boba at the bottom of cup and then cover with ice to about half way and then pour 1 cup of Strawberry Breeze over ice and Boba.
- Next, remove blended mixture from refrigerator and finish with 3-4 dollops.
- Using Boba straw, stir Cheese Tea until mixture is consistent. Enjoy!