A legend says that freshly plucked tea leaves dropped by a hunting man, turned into a tea of distinctive flavor and character through overnight withering and fermentation. Nowadays withered in the sun and turned in bamboo baskets, these bold whole leaves develop a mild, sweetbread-like flavor. Medium bodied, with a golden-brown colored liquor and light floral nutty taste. Subject to global limited availability.
2 oz makes 20-25 initial cups.
- Heat water to 175°-195°
- Pour loose leaf into tea infusion vessel i.e. tea bag, tea ball, tea spoon, smart tea maker
- Place tea infusion vessel into tea cup
- Pour 1 cup or 8 fl oz into tea cup over the tea infusion vessel
- Let steep for 3-5 minutes
- Make sure tea isn’t too hot to drink and enjoy!
|Dimensions||5 x 5 x 5 in|
|Number of Ounces|